Welcome to the Networking Perks 2016 Family Gift Guide
Your Gift Guide Co-Hosts Are:
What is Meal Garden?
Meal Garden is a new online tool to help you manage your diet.
Meal Garden was created by Vlad Chernenko in 2012, Meal Garden was designed to help individuals eat healthy amidst their busy lifestyles. Healthy eating isn’t as intimidating as it seems, it’s actually pretty enjoyable with the right tools and guidance. They are dedicated to providing the tools and guidance to help make the world a healthier place, one user at a time.
- FULL nutritional analysis on ALL recipes
- Schedule meals – build a custom meal plan yourself, or use one of our specially-designed templates from one of our Experts
- Automatic grocery list generator – NEVER write a shopping list by hand ever again
Meal Garden memberships can be done on a yearly or monthly basis. The choice is yours! The first 14 days are FREE, and then after that it is $5.95/month or $45 annually (which is the best value). Meal Garden is priced per household, so all of your family members can use the same subscription for one low price.
Your subscription gets you access to the Meal Garden menu planner, automatic grocery list tools, and access to a variety or upcoming features (coming soon). It helps you stay organized, and stay on track. Eating healthy doesn’t need to be difficult!
The Cookbook section is probably my favourite thing about Meal Garden. I really like that I can take a handful of ingredients and a cooking time and search to find recipes. I searched “Chicken, Mushrooms, Tomatoes” and ended up with 5 results that all look really delicious.
What I liked about the Meal Garden service:
- User friendly interface with excellent instructions on how to use the site
- A myriad of recipes including for specialty diets like diabetes and gluten free
- When searching for recipes you can search ingredients and cooking time
- A spot to add your own recipes to the site
- Access to ready-made meal plans
- Mobile and Computer friendly, you can choose what you prefer
- Shopping List section (automatic, never forget an ingredient again)
- Nutritional tracking
What I don’t like about the Meal Garden service:
- I found the process a little too time consuming
- There was no “budget recipe” option to search for and there were no ready-made “budget recipe” meal plans
- None of the ready-made meal plans would work for my family because the kids are picky
Ultimately, I think that Meal Garden will be a great resource for me to find recipes that I haven’t tried before, although I don’t think that I will actually use the meal planning features.
Meal Garden is offering Networking Perks Gift Guide readers $20 off an Annual Subscription with code: HOLIDAYMADEEASY Exp 01/31/17.
Prize: 2 people are going to win a one year subscription to Mealgarden.Com
Open To: USA & Canada
Run Dates: 12/06/16 to 12/20/16
Disclosure: The bloggers participating in this event have NOT been compensated for this post. Networking Perks provides honest opinions, beliefs or experiences on products reviewed. Networking Perks is NOT responsible for prize fulfillment, Meal Garden will be sending the prize directly to the winner. This event is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Twitter, Google, Pinterest, Facebook or any other social media. If you have any questions or would like help in promoting your own product please contact me at Joie@NetworkingPerks.com . The disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Disclosure: I received a subscription to Meal Garden for testing and review purposes. Opinions in this post are my own and have not been altered or influenced in any way.
Disclosure: A Mom’s Perspective is not responsible for prize fulfillment. Any questions should be directed to Networking Perks: Josie@NetworkingPerks.com