myfunvelope: Fun & Crafts to Keep the Boredom Away
- Superhero Photo Frame craft
- Finger Puppet to colour
- Superhero Cuff craft
- STEM Superhero popsicle stick puppet craft with glue dots and scissors
- Make Your Own Mask craft (set of 2 masks)
- Learn to Draw a Superhero step-by-step instructions
- Superhero Cape and Mask
- Markers and magnet (for the photo frame)
- Pamphlet guide with instructions
What I liked:
- There were 6 fun and easy craft projects included in each envelope that the kids can do on their own or with minimal help
- Everything was ‘themed’ (in this case, Superhero)
- No extra supplies needed from home in order to do the crafts
- Instructions included!
- The cape and the mask for dress-up fun were a HUGE hit with the boys
- Although each kit was the same, each kit was also different (different finger puppet, different colours)
The boys were really thrilled with the myfunvelope craft kits. There was enough to keep them busy for almost 2 1/2 hours, and even my 9 year old joined the fun helping out Hayden, drawing the superhero, and colouring in the finger puppets.
The goal of myfunvelope is to provide a fun and exciting craft subscription service that families can actually afford! At just $18 per month, I think they have done just that!
If you would like to learn more about myfunvelope, you can visit them online, or on social media! You can also enter to a win a funvelope each week on their Facebook page!
myfunvelope has partnered with A Mom’s Perspective to give our readers the chance to win their very own envelope of fun!
The Prize: One (1) Winner will receive ONE funvelope
There will be ONE (1) Winner
Eligibility: Canada and USA
End Date: February 27, 2017
All Mandatory entries must be done for the extra (optional) entries to count.
ALL entries are checked and will be validated.
Winner(s) will be randomly selected using the Giveaway Tools random selector and notified via email.
Andrea resides in Calgary, Alberta, and is the mom to five boys between the ages of 6-22. Running mainly on coffee and sarcasm, in her spare time she enjoys listening to Canadian Rock, watching Calgary Flames hockey, reading YA Dystopian novels, binge watching 90s television on Netflix, and entering contests.
This giveaway is hosted by A Mom’s Perspective and sponsored by myfunvelope A Mom’s Perspective is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
Disclosure: I received samples from myfunvelope. for testing and review purposes. Opinions in this post are honest, and my own, and have not been altered or influenced in any way.
For Full Rules, please see our Giveaway Rules under the Policies & Terms tab found here.
Need social media management? Looking for an enthusiastic ambassador for your brand? Connect with me to discuss potential collaborations at amomsperspectives AT yahoo DOT com.